Translate

Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas finishes on a Cold Sunny Sunday

It is such a glorious sunny Sunday morning, but we had a frost and it is really bitter outside.  However I wrapped up and took a couple of photos to show you:
 I am trying hard now to really get on with my Christmas gifts - I have finished a 2-colour 36" square Xmas quilt, really pretty with a fun backing:
 
This is just a quick and easy fun xmas tree runner:
 And I am still continuing with my cross-stitch xmas stockings, I am on number 8 - so doing well.

I went over to Cowslip on Friday for their Christmas Craft Fair - it was so lovely - lots of wonderful stalls with such beautiful tempting items - I really had to hold myself in check!
I met Christine from The Sea Garden in Portscatho near Truro - she writes a wonderful blog "A Mermaid's Tail" - she had the most gorgeous stall in the upstairs barn,  It was difficult to take pictures as it was so so busy.

Have a good productive week everyone and keep warm!

 

4 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas quilt and runner. Both are lovely. Love the views of your house and all too. That Christmas Craft Fair sounds fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, I was hoping to run into you on Friday but had to cancel my day at Cowslip with my friend Marie as I was ill. Glad to see it was all good and boohoo on my part. Maybe next time. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you stitch is beautiful. Love the view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! I love the tablerunner with the trees!
    Thanks for sharing the other beautiful pictures of your area of the world!!

    ReplyDelete