Translate

Friday 15 July 2011

Devon home










Contrary to popular belief, the sun does not shine as often as we would like in Devon! But when it does "we live in heaven"! These pictures were taken yesterday on a truely glorious Thursday. My son Robbie has been down from London having a well earned rest, and here you will see him cuddling Reg, our 13 year old Tabby. The front porch outside the kitchen is where I sit and sew my cross-stitch - my husband Rod built the porch 4 years ago, and it has definitely been the biggest success. Come rain or shine we can sit and admire the view across the River Tamar.

1 comment:

  1. Keep that sun switched on as we are coming to Devon for 2 weeks in August. Your porch looks fab - I'm now wondering if I can fit a porch on my house! x

    ReplyDelete